We welcome participation of all microbiome scientists, and especially encourage the engagement of early career scientists!
- Join a global network of agricultural microbiome researchers
- Identify opportunities for leveraging existing data, participating in synthetic analysis, and engaging in collaborative research on plant microbiomes.
- Keep up with the latest scientific findings and technical advances for deciphering plant and soil microbiome composition, function, and management.
- Work with our community to identify and solve critical technical, analytical, database, research, and education needs.
- Advance our science through education, research, and communication.
- Opportunities for early career scientist travel awards!